We have a wide choice of services available to anyone in Sheffield. These range from counselling and psychotherapy, one to one support, bespoke training and informal peer support.
You can access all our services yourself and if you're unsure which would be most useful give us a call to talk it through (our contact details are here). See the menu for a full list and description of our services or use the links below:
- Art Therapy - group and one to one
- Budget Management Service
- Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Housing and Accomodation Services
- Support and Recovery Service (SRS)
- The Springboard
- Mens Group
- Friendly Friday Peer Support Group
We have an active Volunteer Programme and there are several ways in which you can support the work we do and develop skills and experience in mental health provision. We have different volunteer roles available which you can find out more about by clicking here.