We have a wide choice of services available to anyone in Sheffield. These range from counselling and psychotherapy to anger management courses and workshops on topics such as emotional wellbeing and living a healthy lifestyle. You can access all our services yourself and if you're unsure which would be most useful give us a call to talk it through (our contact details are here). See the menu for a full list and description of our services or use the links below:
- Anger Management
- Budget Management Service
- Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Housing and Accomodation Services
- Keeping Carers In Mind (KCIM) - employment support
- Support and Recovery Service (SRS)
- Sheffield Mental Health Guide and Information Service
- Sheffield Mind and Body Project
- The Springboard
We also manage the Sheffield Mental Health Guide, where you can find information about mental health services across the city, and we deliver tailored training around mental health issues for organisations across the city.
The Volunteer Programme provides a service for anyone interested in developing their skills and experience in mental health and in a workplace setting. There are a number of different volunteer roles to choose from. To find out more about volunteering click here.